As I notice that it's March 1st today, I'm trying to update that February photo of the day thingy. These are all out of order and it's probably pointless for me to do this, but I just feel like I've gotta complete it for whatever reason. Also, I'm packing for Cambodia at the same time....
FPD # 23 Your shoes. In Singapore, you walk almost everywhere. I love my cute shoes but they are readily replaced with some flipflops each day after work. So 2 pairs of shoes are necessary to bring to work each day.

FPD# 24 Bathroom Cabinet- don't really have one, but this is the closest thing to it.

FPD# 22 Where you work- Ha, not really like this every day. For Chinese New Year, we have a group come to the school and perform the Lion Dance. It's pretty cool how they climb on each other, but ridiculously loud. You can kinda see from the picture that we are in the middle of downtown Singapore which is pretty cool.

FPD # 17 Time- I'm notorious for keeping my calendar up to date. I really like to plan things and I'm constantly looking at ical. One thing I noticed is that we don't have an free weekend until May! What the what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment