
kickball= makes me happy
I'm so bad about keeping up with this each day. I've been so busy lately. How do people have time to have kids? Anyways, on the 11th, it was Kickball Day. About once a month, we get together and play kickball in a park near Little India. This is no kids game though. It's boys vs. girls, but the boys are required to always have a beer in their hand the entire game. Does it get a little sloppy at times? yes. I love that we have taught so many friends from around the world about this great game. The boys almost always win (even with their beers), so we girls have to come up with new strategies. Maybe I can't catch the ball in time, so I'll just pick up the base and throw it. Or grab onto a guy's leg so he can't run. We may have even had a hospital visit once. Doesn't change the game, just makes for great stories. I love my friends here and I love when we get together and silliness ensues. After the game, we always make a human pyramid, go back to Solay's house, shower, snack on yummy things like 7 layer dip, and then go out together.
p.s. i was not drunk enough to get up on top of the human pyramid this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment