Saturday, February 18, 2012

more pics....

#12 Inside your closet
Can't remember how this happened, but I broke the door off the wardrobe. It was bothering me to just see clothing so I got some drapes from Ikea and put them up. Kinda looks like I'm going to perform a play. It's not a very big closet, but there's really no need for lots of clothing. I wear the same thing year round.
This is the back closet with all the clothing never needed in Singapore- basically anything with sleeves.
In every closet in Singapore, you'll find these guys. They capture the water from the air and completely fill up with water in about 2 months. Humidity is 100% every day of the year, so this helps to protect clothing, etc. and especially leather.

#9 Front Door
I love this door stopper. Got him at a lil shop in Bali. O hates him and thinks it's "the most ridiculous thing ever".
Not sure if you can tell from this photo, but that's a private elevator. Kinda weird, but very convenient. You have to have a card to swipe for the elevator so there's no need to lock your front door. Sounds crazy, but that's life here.

No comments: