Sunday, February 19, 2012

FPD# 13 Blue #14 Heart


Since I've been doing a lot of wedding planning lately, I've got my eye on some ideas for the "Something Blue". I got ideas for the other somethings:
something new- dress, borrowed- my friend's veil, old- grandmother's pearls.
Now for the blue, it seems to be very trendy to wear blue shoes. I've had my eye on these for awhile, but now I've found them in my size for $125. They're normally $200. Now that it seems like everyone is doing the blue shoe thing, it makes me want to do something else.

What do you think?

2 comments:

emily said...

i want these!
http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/goodie-blue-silk.html

mel said...

CUTE!! i love the blue shoe look.... look on amazon for yours! or even on ebay- they had some that had been worn just at the wedding and the price is so much cheaper!