The Cure for AIDS
Working with the future of America does have its perks sometimes. I had a student in class today stand up and announce(completely in the middle of class) that he had discovered the cure for AIDS. Super. Not only had he written down his theory, but he also had diagrams to go along with the theory. His theory goes like this: "Take AIDS blood and mix it with non-AIDS blood. Then separate the AIDS cells out of it. That is the cure. " Let me tell you I wish I could scan his paper and post it on here because it's just about the funniest thing of my life. Please someone alert the media to confirm that we did , indeed, discover the cure for AIDS in 4th grade today.
I totally remember this kid, but I'd forgotten about this moment. So 6 years ago, I was 26 and teaching at a Houston public school. It was my 2nd year teaching and had rough but hilarious group of kids. Now I'm
No comments:
Post a Comment