Thursday, August 09, 2012

Honeymoon # 2

Texassss..... After California, we went down to Texas to see my grandparents and to also explore Austin. We had so much fun. Got a hotel off 6th street in Austin. Went bar-hopping each night and ended up getting tickets to see The Barenaked Ladies who I love love love. They played lots of their old stuff and we were on the floor drinking Shiners all night. Of course we had to stop at a Taco Truck to get some burritos to go. Absolutely a blast! 
 Drove to College Station and walked around A&M. It was hotter than hell and slightly bigger than O's university.
  We just walked around like we owned the place and ended up just walking on Kyle Field. I haven't done that before. Hard to believe that it seats 80,000 and is full every game day. In Texas, football is a religion.
 Shiner, I forgot how good you are!

 Taco Truck! One thing I miss from Texas. 

 O at the Other University.

 Me! 

 Blue Traveler was one of the opening bands

If I had a million dollars...

No comments: