I hate how on this blogger, you try to add more pictures and it puts the pictures on the top. It's like you have to think backwards, like what's the last photo I want on here and then work your way back to the top. Anyways, we had an amazing hotel right on the water. The first day, they had a farmer's market featuring jewelry and art from locals. I could have shopped all day here. There were lots of little seafood restaurants, candy shops, coffee shops, etc. Great little town, can't wait to go back someday.
We went to Carmel one day. There's a beautiful mission there.
Back at the harbour, lots of seals....
There were several tasting rooms for local wineries on the harbour. We tried several different wines, then bought one and enjoyed it at the restaurant next door overlooking the water.We went out to Pebble Beach one day. This was the most stunning golf course I've ever seen. Lots of celebrities have massive homes along the course. The course runs right next to the ocean. To play, it's $500 and there's a 3 month waiting period. Crazy.




No comments:
Post a Comment