Ledson Winery
Saturday, August 18, 2012
randomness.
After looking at so many wedding websites for months looking for ideas for a winery wedding, I got pretty excited about all the things you can do with wine corks. I just ran across a few things this morning and got really excited about one. THIS VIDEO has Lauren Conrad (who I love- I don't care what you say) making a cork board in the shape of a heart. I think this is a cute idea, however, what got me really excited was looking at the corks. Most of the corks she uses are from Ledson Winery. That's the first winery we went to the day before our wedding for the wine tour. Anyways, I kinda want to make a heart out of wine corks, but smaller and use it differently. We have yet to find Nicholson Ranch wine in Singapore, but it would be rad to use those corks for the heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment